Our mission at BLRRID is to provide a service where face images can be detected in video and then blur Faces.
When posting a video online, you may not want to have your face (or someone else’s face) appear or just want to blur out that of others while retaining your own smiling visage.
Sometimes videos used in a business context capture people’s faces without intention. This is a privacy concern in some scenarios. There are many examples of these such as
• Insurance company videos.
• Authors of tutorials who need to hide identity in videos.
• Bloggers that want to use personal videos in their blogs.
• Photographers that don't want to get sued.
• Medical videos used for educational or consultation purpose.
• Journalists that want to protect the identity of people in videos.
• Facebook users that don't want to lose their jobs for posting videos uncensored
• People that want to blur out car license plates.
• Parents that want to share videos that include their children.
• Real estate videos.
We aim to provide an efficient and easy blurring service to hide identities where possible to protect the privacy of people where approval has not been provided.
Product Website: www.blrrid.com/
Startup Website: hautla.com/
Image Credits: BLRRID website
Founded by Maree Beare